Divorced X 2???

Hello everyone. I have been divorced now for 4 years. I was divorced in the state of Oklahoma and my ex-wife lives in Texas.

I recently was granted full custody of both children and she was ordered to pay child support which she refuses to do. This past week, I was served via certified mail divorce papers. My ex-wife is divorcing me again!! I don’t understand how she is able to do this considering we are already divorced and have been for 4+ years.

I am a full time student and not able to afford an attorney and Legal Aid doesn’t handle divorces. Should I contact her attorney myself and see what is going on or hire an attorney and pay out the wazoo just to figure out why I am being served divorce papers?

order Xanax today adderall overnight