If you can’t tape record

If you can’t tape record have a reputable person (priest, therapist, etc.) listening in on an extension phone.

Have you had a chat with your parole officer? A good parole officer who knows your situation and knows that you are working to be a good citizen can be worth his/her weight in gold.

I was just reading an article on Parental Alienation Syndrome. The article was now out of NY but in essence, where one parent alienates the child from the non-custodial parent, some NY courts have terminated custody or reduced support. I do not know what state you are in but maybe an attorney can advise you on this where you are.

order Xanax today adderall overnight